Friday, March 8, 2013

I am giving in...

I always preached about never doing on one of those crazy diets where you restrict your self from many of the food groups in the food pyramid thing... That it isn't healthy... that you will not building a healthy eating habit... that after you stop these diets you will regain most of it back and even more because you starved your self... so after stopping you will be kind of like bull seeing a red cape you will running charging eating everything that comes your way... blah blah blah blah blah! ... But I am desperate! and I'm sick of it! I just cant look at my self in the mirror and all my cloths don't fit me anymore... so there... I am diving in and lets see what happens.. But I'm not going to tell any one... will almost anyone expect all of you so please keep it a secret...
The diet is popular among the girls in my work place...
Its called "The Laban and Dates Diet" Laban means Yogurt...
What is it... its a very simple plan... and your suppose to loss 5 kg in 7 days... and I need to lose Blank Blank kg before my trip to New York! Its not about looking slim its just about not looking obese ... yes Obese! So I'm sticking to "The reason I'm doing this is because its not healthy to be this weight!" truly it isn't ..
The plan is:
Copied from the forums in Arabic:


اليوم الاول ..
الفطور: 7 حبات تمر + كوب لبن
الغداء: 7 حبات تمر + كوب لبن
العشاء: 7 حبات تمر + كوب لبن


اليوم الثاني ..
الفطور: 7 حبات تمر + كوب لبن
الغداء: 7 حبات تمر + كوب لبن
العشاء: 7 حبات تمر + كوب لبن


اليوم الثالث ..
الفطور: 7 حبات تمر + كوب لبن
الغداء: دجاج مشوي او سمك مشوي او لحم مشوي بدون دهون + صحن سلطة مشكلة بدون طماطم لان الطماطم يثبت الوزن ويجمد الدهون
العشاء: 7 حبات تمر + كوب لبن

اجباري لا زم تكسري ثالث يوم ا الغداء علشان الجسم ما يتعود على نوع واحد من الأكل
وممكن اللبن يكون كامل الدسم او قليل الدسم او خالي
والتمر يفضل تمر اخلاص ويستبعد السكري
وفي ثالث يوم العصائر مسموح هانا كنت اشرب عصير اناناس او جريب فروت كي د يدي او سيزر
بشرط انها تكون طبيعية وبدون سكر وهذي الأنواع مضمونه

اليوم الرابع :
الفطور: 7 حبات تمر + كوب لبن
الغداء: 7 حبات تمر + كوب لبن
العشاء: 7 حبات تمر + كوب لبن

اليوم الخامس:
الفطور: 7 حبات تمر + كوب لبن
الغداء: 7 حبات تمر + كوب لبن
العشاء: 7 حبات تمر + كوب لبن

اليوم السادس :
الفطور: 7 حبات تمر + كوب لبن
الغداء: دجاج مشوي او سمك مشوي او لحم مشوي بدون دهون + صحن سلطة مشكلة بدون طماطم لان الطماطم يثبت الوزن ويجمد الدهون
العشاء: 7 حبات تمر + كوب لبن

اليوم السابع :
مفتوح يعني تاكلي كل شي صحي من فواكهه وخضروات وعصير ودجاج او سمك او لحم مشوي بس تيجي الساعه 8 قفلي فمك افضل وانا كنت اشرب كل يوم مرتين شاي الضيافه

Note: Consult with your treating medical physician before going on this diet or any strict diet lacking essential nutrients especially if you have any medical conditions and problems... and never continue on this diet for more than 7 days.





No comments: