Friday, March 8, 2013

Starting Yoga Tomorrow... omhhh...


I always wanted to do this. I'm always feeling guilty about not being physically fit.. ALWAYS! The guilt comes because I was a long time ago (Physically fit that is) and now I lead a very sedentary life. I am always telling my self that tomorrow I am going to start ... or next week... or after this weekend... or after I finish this part of the month with loads of work ahead so I don't have the time...
So what happened to me now is that I am always stressed... always tired... and my body aches all the time... and I get tired just by going up one flight of stairs.. all these are warning signs and every day I ignore them.. I was told that Yoga helps with stress and its relaxing as well as it keeps your body toned.. and I always wanted to try it... something appealing regarding that zen thing about Yoga.. so since I bought this DVD almost 7 months ago during my month stay in Orlando I thought since I am also starting my diet why not make time for this as well.. tomorrow morning it is!

Zen and Peace to all!

No comments: