Thursday, April 10, 2008

MADONNA - 4 MINUTES TO SAVE THE WORLD JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE HQ


I am a big fan of Madonna and Timbaland.. just look at her as energetic as a man half her age.. She really proved that age has nothing to do with it.. I do acknowledge that money has A LOT TO DO WITH IT!!!! but still she puts a lot of effort to keep on top of the game.. I like watching her always and she has always been a good entertainer.. always has a fresh look and a new sound. I still remember my first cassette of Madonna and my father shouting every time I place it that the words are very inappropriate but I didn't care Madonna was cool and till now she still is.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a big fan of Maddona as well..
This is one of my favorites " The Power of Goodbye " :
http://youtube.com/watch?v=VrD2Q7AUMNU

Unknown said...

the first time i heard the song it was like ..? then it set in..
the song makes u wanna play it again n again