Thursday, January 22, 2009

Fun Lilliy Thu Night YouTube Selection "The Guild"


I just started to get addicted to web series and that was because of Felicia Day who is one of the people that I follow on Twitter on her twitter account since "Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog" I posted a trailer a while ago here on my blog. It turned out that she also had written and stared in this web series called "The Guild" posted on YouTube..
She just posted an interview with Jimmy Fallon Late Night Show which is premiering in a month and who I am also a fan of since his days on The Saturday Night Show with Tina Fay (he also has a Twitter account)..
here it is the interview:

Added:
The Guild Sesson 2 is playing on The Guild Website Now!.. watch it you wont regret it especially if you are into web games you will relate to it and if you want something original to watch.

No comments: