Friday, October 24, 2008

Jessica Simpson - Come On Over [Official Music Video]

I think finally she is on the right track to what kind of songs she should be singing.. even though with all the criticism she receives.. looking into all the women that are falling on there faces in her circle of profession she struggled to put her life together without going over board.. till this.. she is giving in to her original roots.. the girl from Dallas Texas.. I grew up listening to country music it started with my moms passion for their songs when we lived in Texas and continued later on even when we moved away from there.. I still love cowgirl hats and cowgirl boots.. I lived there at a time where they still were walking around wearing them. The best outfit to me that I find is still sexy and stylish is a pair of jeans crisp white shirt and a studded belt.. it always comes and goes.. Never really goes out of style.. Enjoy the song..

No comments: