Monday, December 31, 2007

Goodbye 2007 and Hello 2008!!!

This is last years Fireworks in London.. I choose this because hopefully next year I really want to go for the holidays and spend it in London.. London is one of my favorite cities in the world.. so that the plan..
To every one HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! Don't Celebrate too hard and if you are don't forget to get a designated driver :)
Tomorrow is a new day a new year a new life and a new page.. so looking forward to it.. I don't make any resolutions but I always wish the upcoming year would be even better than this year.
I wish all of you a good upcoming year...
HAPPY NEW 2008 YEAR!!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you too love..
May all your dreams come true..

rosh said...

Wish you a lovely 2008 lilly - am positive, the good guy up in the heavens, have plenty of cheer & pleasures stocked up for you this year, for you are a wonderful, transparent and lovely soul.

Lilliy said...

IYM.. happy new year love.. ha next year we celebrate in London.. a gals trip? I think will have loads of fun. lets make real plans this time.

Rosh.. thank you so much that is so sweet of you to say.. I hope it will be a great for you too.. your such a gentleman.

BuJ said...

hi lilly thnx for ur message earlier and wishing u a happy and fortunate 2008 and beyond inshalla.. and maybe.. one day... we'll see the italian pictures :)

Lilliy said...

Buj.. Thank you.. at the moment those pictures are too painful for me to look at.. I might never post those pictures.. I think the best thing is for me to plan another happy trip that I will take new pictures of and then post those.. a new year a new beginning with new photos. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm going to the Grand Canyons about 10 days or so before my exams.. come and join me !

Lilliy said...

That is nice IYM I will think about it I never been to the grand canyon.. loads of photos there.

ghoweljlsfqwef said...

Happy New Year Lilly.

Lilliy said...

Thanks Dotsson Happy New Year + 4 days to you too :)