Sunday, November 25, 2007

The Eurostar in Europe better than planes..

I long learned the joy of traveling by train in Europe because that is my fathers favorite travel vehicle in Europe for many reasons one is to set back and enjoy the ride without the hassle of concentrating on the road and trying not to miss the right exit, it was faster, less hassle than handling a car or getting on and off a plane with checking in your bags or checking it out and dont have to deal with plane delays.. you can move around on the train while enjoying Europe's scenery.. now with the Eurostar especially that I was able to enjoy it traveling around Italy by Eurostar Italia in my recent trip, less hassle with all the security measures in Airports this clip proved my point..



I didn't know about the motorbike taxis in Paris that is for sure I will try it my next trip to paris.. exciting!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments: