Monday, November 26, 2007

In celebration of putting me in a great mood being complimented today by a man as a " Pretty Woman " you`ll always be Lilliy.. Thanks you know who:)

I am placing one of my favorite songs... What else " Pretty Woman "
Lyrics:
Oh, Pretty Woman - Roy orbison 1964
"Pretty woman, walkin down the street, pretty woman
The kind I like to meet, pretty woman
I dont believe you, youre not the truth
No one could look as good as you. mercy!
Pretty woman, wont you pardon me? pretty woman,
I couldnt help but see, pretty woman, that you look lovely as can be.
Are you lonely just like me? wow!
Pretty woman, stop awhile.
Pretty woman, talk awhile
Pretty woman, give your smile to me.
Pretty woman, yeah, yeah, yeah
Pretty woman, look my way
Pretty woman, say youll stay with me
cause I need you, Ill treat you right
Come with me baby, be mine tonight
Pretty woman, dont walk on by
Pretty woman, dont make me cry
Pretty woman, dont walk away, hey, o.k.
If thats the way it must be, o.k.
I guess Ill go on home. its late.
Therell be tomorrow night, but wait!
What do I see? is she walking back to me?
Yeah, shes walking back to me, oh, oh,
Pretty woman."

I LOVE THIS SONG!!!!! Its to all you women out there not being appreciated for being great.. There are the good out there that do..

Pretty Woman_ Roy Orbison

The way they just play that electric guitar is really nice..

of course wont be complete without the Movie " Pretty Woman" this is one of my favorite scene in the movie the other is when they are in the Opera..
Roy Orbison - Oh, Pretty Woman - Vivian Dressing Up


While I was looking up " Pretty Woman" on YouTube I found also this I just cant resist posting it..
Pretty Woman (Kal Ho Na Ho) "With Eng Subs"


AddThis Social Bookmark Button

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a pretty woman my love.. in and out..

Enjoy being nothing but yourself..

:)

Lilliy said...

Thank you IYM.. Detto sweetie.. so are you and I haven't meet anyone as caring and giving as you a real friend.. I cherish our friendship very much...

rosh said...

eeek bollywood! lilly, am "anit-bollywood" and "anti-cricket" :)

but pretty woman, the movie was nice.

Anonymous said...

Rosh.. lol.. I was never a fan either ..but it was at my face when I saw it.. I had to place it.. its kind of like a shocker after the first 2.. but still its funny the way they interpreted the song :)