Sunday, November 4, 2007

Spain Sept. 2007 (Puerto Banus, Marbella, Malaga)



I always wanted to see Spain and finally I had the chance. I wasn't disappointed..
Spain.. my impression that it left was relaxation.. I saw the Mediterranean coast.. arrived at Malaga took a bus to Marbella and then a short taxi ride to Pourto Banus to the Vasari Resort which was a very nice place to stay..
The beach front has many places with restaurants and they rent out umbrellas and sun beds so you can enjoy the beach
It was filled with nice scenery especially with the mountains or hills and then the beach side..
I saw a bull fight.. I didn't like it.. because I really felt sorry for the bulls..
I loved the Flamenco Dancers that I saw in the restaurant which Im showing some clips in my next podcast..

Links:
To my original blog entry at DRLILLIY:
My First Trip to Spain

Spain
Puerto Banus
Marbella
Malaga
AirEuropa
Vasari Vacation Resort


Song " Escapemonos"
By Marc Anthony & Jennifer Lopez

No comments: